Pages

11/03/2013

Pickles interview questions

I love this concept. 
Asking your kid specific questions and saving the answers for posterity. 
I saw a post about interviewing your kids when Nik was a baby, and I have been patiently waiting for Pickles' vocabulary to grow. 


31 month Nik Interview


How old are you?  "8"
Favorite Color?  "Toy"
Favorite Food?  "Grilled Cheese"
Favorite Toy?  "The Yellow one's"
Favorite book?  "The Park"
Favorite song?  "Caillou song"
Favorite game?  "Caillou"
Favorite TV show?  "daddy mommy"
Favorite thing to do with the family?  "Watch me climbing"
Favorite thing about yourself?  "Belly"
Favorite thing in the whole world to do?  "Park"
What makes you happy?  "Ernie"
What makes you sad?  "Ernie"
What do mommy and daddy always say to you?  "Go to park?"
What's your nickname?  "Yes - Park"
What do you like to eat for lunch?  "Grilled Cheese"
When you grow up what do you want to be?  "A fire truck"

What is love? "Mommy Daddy" Then daddy asked Nik to repeat the following:  "baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me no more", Nik repeated it like he was doing a Christopher Walken impression. Hilarity ensued.

Anything else you want to tell me?  " Go to park please"


No comments:

Post a Comment